The Game Demo
On Monday, July 25, you and your group will present your game. You will need to prepare a one to three minute pitch, in which you will introduce your game to a room full of potential players and investors. The demo needs to be organized, planned, and provide a description of the game: its narrative, its benefits, its gameplay, and the motives for playing.
- Completed Professional and Well Design Game
- Game Sheets Revised and Professional (make a game booklet to accompany your game).
5 parts based by what we have studied:
- Rhetorical Analysis (invention- serious gaming, arrangement, style, memory, and delivery)
- Design/ Design Characteristics
- Deliverable Design
- Web Design
- Business/Technical Communication conventions
- Genre (email, memo, infographic, web design analysis, usability report, instructions, specification sheet, and process map)